Logo

Logo

Monday, June 10, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Nautical Meets Polka Dots

I do not think it is a secret that I love anything nautical. Whether it be anchors, navy blue, sailor stripes, etc., the theme is something that I have always loved. There are so many ways to truly have a "nautical" theme, but I think making it your own is very important. With the outfit below, I brought in some polka dots to create a look that worked, with a vintage flare. 



Headband - Was once a belt
Top- H&M
Skirt- Vintage
Shoes- Penny Loves Kenny
Clutch - Vintage
Necklace - Antique store on Cape Cod


I really love this look because the skirt really gives me a tiny waist. Perfect for many shapes, a high- waisted skirt will make your waist seem smaller and its flared hem will draw away from your thighs.


I love this little bag. It was something I thrifted ages ago and have held onto ever since. I even love the name on the label, "Sprinkles". 


This necklace was a great find at an antique store on Cape Cod. Gold with navy detailing, it went with just about every outfit I took on that vacation. See the anchors on my tank? That top is REALLY old! 



Pretty cool shot, eh? This is the Rockford Tower in Wilmington, Delaware. It is a 100 year old water tower that is now part of a local park. I feel like Polly Pocket here! Great shot by my boyfriend. 

How was your weekend? Tell me below! 

Remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@BridgetMarowski). 

Also, check out my new Ebay page : Other People's Trash Vintage Clothing

10 comments:

  1. you look lovely! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on craigslist to check out your page. I really like the vintage items that you styled, this makes me want to go to a Goodwill and check it out.
    Check out my fashion illustration blog. www.fashionlisticallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Vintage clothing is great!

      Delete