Logo

Logo

Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Meets Grecian Gold

I have to say that I was hesitant to buy this shimmering gold dress at first. I had a hard time justifying the purchase because I did not think that I would wear it often. Now that I have worn it a few times I realize that gold can be just as neutral as black and brown.  As time goes on, this dress will become a year-round staple is my wardrobe. The vest that I am wearing is vintage, I believe it to be handmade.


Gold Dress - H&M
Vest - Vintage
Wedges - Random Brand from Famous Footwear
Necklace - Shop on Etsy (I feel terrible because I cannot remember the name!)


A truly stunning statement necklace. Last year I went through a phase where all I wanted to do was buy chunky link necklaces. This caught my eye as it was different than your typical ghetto gold necklace. The tortoise shell goes with just about everything!

Right now I am currently in the running to be named the "Most Stylish Girl in Philadelphia". Voting is open to the public until the 26th of June and I need your votes! My entry name is "Another Woman's Treasure". You can vote multiple times a day and everyday until voting closes. YOUR SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED!

As always don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@BridgetMarowski). 

9 comments:

  1. You look great and the dress is definitely something I can see you wearing year round. A black blazer and maybe some sparkly jewelry would look great for New Years. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your dress! You look gorgeous! (: I enjoy reading your blog, I've following (: I hope you would return the favor (: xx

    -Aya
    www.ayapritabelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice photos, I love the dress.
    I follow you by GFC.
    I invite you to visit and follow my blog http://www.mytributetostyle.com/
    Let me know if you want to follow us on Facebook, Bloglovin and Lookbook.
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layering!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing z

    mac lipstick/eyeshadow giveaway - 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a goregous dress! You look amazing.

    xx
    medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete