Logo

Logo

Monday, June 3, 2013

Vintage Style: My Retro Weekend Look

I am usually not one to try a retro 1960s/1970s look but it was incredibly hot in Pennsylvania over the weekend and this dress was cool and comfortable. I had done some modeling earlier in the afternoon in fabrics that were synthetic so by the end of the day I was begging for something cotton. This dress actually belonged to my boyfriend's mom, a true vintage piece that will be eternally cool in my book. As you can see, I am wearing my favorite leather belt with a floral brooch over the buckle for a different look.


Dress - Vintage
Belt - Thifted
Flower Brooch - Vintage
Sunglasses - Steve Madden
Wedges - Target
Purse - Thrifted
Bangles - My mom's and thrifted


I love a great bangle! The bamboo bangle above is from a thrift shop. The one next to it was my mother's from Acapulco. The other two are from thrift shops as well. 


This flower brooch was given to me by my voice coach in high school as my senior gift. It was her grandmother's. 


This great little beaded bag was a treasure I found at a thrift shop. It does not carry much but is perfect for the evening. Excuse my lack of manicure! 


I bought these wedges for $10 at Target! I am sure I will have worn them out by the end of the summer. 

So that was my ultra-vintage look from this weekend. I would love to see a link to your vintage look below! 

Remember to follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@BridgetMarowski)! 

1 comment: