Logo

Logo

Monday, July 8, 2013

Cruel Summer: A Great Outfit to Beat the Heat

Temperatures in Pennsylvania have been in the high 80s/low 90s for some time now and I do not think we are going to get a break anytime soon. With those temperatures comes high humidity and constant thunderstorms. My outfit below is my way of cooling off, a long COTTON maxi skirt and a COTTON crop top. I cannot stress enough the importance of this fabric on a hot day. I feel that wearing a crop top with a long skirt makes it more acceptable as my legs are covered, keeping things balanced. 

I topped off this day by having some frozen sangria at a local Mexican restaurant with my boyfriend. Now that my friends is the PERFECT accessory on a hot day! 


Sunglasses - H&M
Top - Thrifted
Necklace - Thrifted 
Skirt - Express
Wedges - Target
Purse - Purchased during a trip to Italy
Bracelets - BCBG and some random jewelry shop on Cape Cod 




You can barely see what is left of my American flag manicure, check me out on Instagram to see it! @Bridget Marowski 


This necklace was really a great find, $1.00 at a thrift shop! You cannot beat that. There is something about fun gold costume jewelry that I absolutely love. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @BridgetMarowski
Like my shop's Facebook page! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace! :)
    Miky <3

    calipsosphilosophy.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, cool top.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Pennsylvania and the weather was killing me! So humid! Cotton is definitely the way to go!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the top & skirt is perfect for the summer and you look fab in it!

    ReplyDelete