Logo

Logo

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Indian Summer

It is hard to believe that these photos were taken in the beginning of October. Temperatures nearly hit 90 degrees this past weekend leaving many people up in the air about what to wear. Truth be told it was warm all weekend so summer clothes were a perfectly fine option. 


Hat - Target
Necklace - Vintage
Dress - Vintage
Belt - Vintage
Bag - Target
Shoes - Target



Can you see the crane in the background? This is the second time I have seen him at the river.




Obsessed with this fruit necklace I bought on Etsy a few years ago. It reminds me of the Runts fruit-shaped candy that come out of the 25 cent machines. 

Check out my Instagram (@OtherPeoplesTrash) for daily vintage clothing sales or my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Adore your handbag, perfect for summery weather

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete