Logo

Logo

Monday, November 11, 2013

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

I don't think that I could have found a more appropriate quotation than the above to describe my life right now, thank you F. Scott Fitzgerald.

On October 21st I started working at Urban Outfitters Home Office in Philadelphia as an assistant buyer for Urban Renewal, the vintage division of Urban Outfitters. This has long been a dream of mine and I am so honored to be a part of a company whose amazing ideas and creativity have captivated generations of people and continue to do so today. 

Its quite a long commute from my apartment to work everyday, so I have not had a lot of time to blog… until now! I am hoping that in a few weeks my mind and body will be firmly set into its new schedule so that I can continue to blog steadily into the future. 

For now, I will give you a small glimpse of an outfit that I put together last weekend. My idea for a beanie with vintage brooches has really been catching the eye of many and earning itself a lot of compliments. I find this to be a fun way to update an accessory and make it more personal. This can be done with a wide array of accessories including purses, scarves, and belts. 

Try something new this week with your accessories and tell me about it below! 


Beanie - Forever 21
Brooches - Vintage
Leather Jacket - Guess
Necklace - Vintage
Bag - Vintage
Dress - Kirna Zabete for Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment