Logo

Logo

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Destroyed Levis: My Go-To Vintage Jeans

I rarely, if ever, wear jeans. I usually wear skirts, dresses, etc. My outfit below, however, was all about the denim. They are a special pair of Levis I found while on a vintage buying trip for work in California. I saw them and knew that I needed to have them. 

Instead of trying them on I did the "neck test". If you can comfortably wrap a pair of jeans around your neck, chances are they will fit your waist too, and these passed the test! This is a great way to "try on" pants without a dressing room. 

Their blown out knees and unique patching made these jeans a new staple of my wardrobe. My new problem is finding more like it! Since they are high-waisted they are perfect to wear with a crop top, like below. Cuffing them really helps create the "boyfriend" look that I really adore and creates a nice juxtaposition between the jeans and my heels. 

What is your go-to pair of jeans? 


Top - H&M
Jeans - Vintage
Heels - Zara
Sunglasses - Nich Boutique







2 comments:

  1. nice heels,

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful dear! :)

    ReplyDelete