Logo

Logo

Friday, August 29, 2014

Other People's Trash x In the Eye Photography

I recently had the pleasure of working with Jie Lan of In the Eye Photography on a shoot for her blog called "Humans of Kennett Square", similar to Brandon Stanton's Humans of New York. We really lucked out and had beautiful weather for the shoot. 

Jie has a clear love for fashion photography which is evident in her portfolio. I highly recommend her for your next photography project. 

Since I am a vintage dealer/blogger I felt it was best to wear something that represents who I am and what I do. This beautiful vintage Lord and Taylor dress features a vivid color palette and delicate details that make it one of my favorite pieces. Not to mention it comes with an amazing little capelet!  

This dress will be for sale at my annual vintage clothing sale during The Mushroom Festival in Kennett Square on September 6th and 7th. Come shop with me and pick up a piece of fashion history! 








No comments:

Post a Comment