Logo

Logo

Sunday, September 21, 2014

In Preparation for My Favorite Holiday: Vintage Halloween Photos

Most people count down the days until Christmas, I count down the days until Halloween. I don't remember when I started to like the holiday so much but its simplicity is something that I enjoy. For someone who works long hours like me, a holiday without obligations is quite nice and stress free. You can be whatever or whoever you want to be and eat an obscene amount of candy without judgment as there are no "after Halloween diets"like some other holidays. Another plus of Halloween? Little to no spending of money! Don't get me wrong, I love buying presents for people on all present-giving holidays but on Halloween you can get creative and put together a costume right from your closet for free! Speaking of free, here are some vintage Halloween photos for your enjoyment. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment