Logo

Logo

Monday, September 1, 2014

Other People's Trash Vintage Clothing at The Mushroom Festival

If you live in the Philadelphia area chances are you know that Kennett Square is the Mushroom Capital of the World. Every September the borough holds its annual Mushroom Festival celebrating our favorite fungi. For the last two years I have held a vintage sale during the festival and this year will be no different! Come shop with me on September 6th and 7th and enjoy all that Kennett Square has to offer. Admission to the festival is $2.00 and goes toward non-profit organizations.

My vintage clothing collection has grown exponentially since last year making it easier for everyone to find that perfect piece. I will be offering vintage clothing and accessories for women, men, and children in a wide variety of categories.

- Tops
- Pants
- Jeans
- Skirts
- Skorts
- Shorts
- Dresses
- Vests
- Jackets
- Blazers
- Coats
- Shoes
- Belts
- Suspenders
- Ties
- Purses
- Scarves
- Hats
- Suitcases
- Jewelry
- Aprons
- Crop Tops

Working hard to label hundreds of pieces of vintage!
A photo from last year's Mushroom Festival. 
I love my clothing tags! Many items are under $50!

If you are in the area next weekend please stop by my sale! Email me at otherpeoplestrashvintage@gmail.com for more info.

2 comments:

  1. The second picture look so gorgeous.! you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with vintage clothing tags too! One of the best parts about buying vintage! :)

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete